Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Snowseekers New Look

Well, I've finally re-worked the website, www.pasnowseekers.com because we got hacked again. I decided, after being accused of "phishing" by our previous web hosting company, to switch companies. It did not take me long to discover that we could create a free website with Google (what CAN'T you do on Google?).

I know the content from the old site is not there yet...I will add stuff as we go. But for now, I would love your comments on what exactly you want on our site? Please tell me what the essential items that you loved about our old site and I will do my best to add them back.

I know right off the bat, we need our snow cam, and message board. Those two items are essential, in my opinion. I am working on finding a way to put our current message board on the site. The web cam should be up soon too.

What else do you want?

4 comments:

Admin Camp Ruff Kutt said...

What can't google do???....
You can't upload files.
No FTP.


Rick
Admin
Camp Ruff Kutt

Team Z said...

The new site is looking great. I can't wait for all the snow cams to come up those are great and helps us to see where we go. I know you have been asked 100 times over but how do you set one of those up. Do you need dsl or can you just do it on dial up and what kind of cost is it to start one up? Thanks for the info and have a great season.

Admin Camp Ruff Kutt said...

Team Z,

you can set up a cam with dial up
thats what I use, all you need is a cheap little web cam some software and website to upload to.
if you have any other questions look for me at.
http://www.campruffkutt.com

Thank,
Rick
Admin
Camp Ruff Kutt

waldo said...

how do I contact PASnowseeker club. Would like to join and make friends in Allegheny NF area. Are you guys up there?